Banana and basil ice cream with goji berries
Gluten free and vegan delicious icecream.
• 2 ripe bananas
• ¼ cup of almond milk
• ½ cup basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons of goji berries
• 1 tablespoon natural sweetener
• Peel the bananas, cut them into pieces, place them in a bowl and take them to the freezer or freezer until they are frozen.
• Remove them from the cold and place them in the blender together with the non-dairy milk. Process well until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
• Pour half of the preparation into a bowl, add the goji berries and set aside.
• Add the basil and syrup to the other half that is still in the blender and process well.
• Pour this last preparation into another bowl.
• Take an ice cream mold and pour the mint preparation until half the mold is filled, take it to the freezer or freezer until it solidifies (approximately 30 min).
• Once the mint ice cream is solid, complete the ice cream mold with the banana preparation and take it back to the freezer.
• To unmold, it is convenient to run the mold under hot water so that the ice cream detaches from the walls of the mold.
• Ready. Enjoy these magnificent natural ice creams full of flavour!
Enjoy and share with your family and friends.
INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH !!
INVEST YOURSELF !!